Sunday, October 2

Soltec transfers 421 renewable MW in Italy to the Aquila Capital fund

As reported this Wednesday by the company the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV), after the operation, the German fund will control 51% of these projects, while Powertis will keep the remaining 49%.

In this sense, Aquila Capital reserves a purchase option on 49% of the projects controlled by Powertis That can be executed at the time of starting construction or when they are ready to start commercial activity.

For its part, Soltec guarantees certain rights over the supply of the solar trackers used for the projects, as well as the contracting of construction work.

The contract also includes the option to co-develop between the two companies an additional 90 MW for energy storage in the transalpine country.

This agreement adds to the 772 MW that Powertis had previously transferred to Aquila Capital, in an operation that ended last October.

Reference-www.estrategiasdeinversion.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.